Villager Restaurant in Kent, CT
The Villager Restaurant is situated on Main Street in the center of Kent, Connecticut. There is ample free parking available anywhere on the nearby streets and a parking lot across the street. Kent, CT is a small, family friendly town located in the western part of Litchfield County. Stop by at the Villager Restaurant to enjoy a nice breakfast, brunch, or lunch whenever you are in the Kent area. The Villager restaurant offers traditional breakfast items, Mexican delicacies, American cuisine, and an extensive lunch menu. The restaurant is open daily from 7 AM to 3 PM. Exclusive dinners are served only on Tuesdays from 5 PM to 9 PM from March 1st until November 30th. Take-out and food delivery is provided within Kent, Connecticut. The Villager Restaurant provides catering services for weddings, events, parties, and other special occasions. Catering services are available in Litchfield, Dutchess, Fairfield, and Putnam counties.
Why do Customers and Patrons Choose the Villager Restaurant?
- Burritos, nachos, salsa, tortillas, quesadillas - The Villager Restaurant is the only restaurant in Kent, Connecticut that offers traditional Mexican cuisine.
- The best choice for dining on a budget - The Villager Restaurant has the most reasonably priced lunch menu in Kent, CT and offers senior discounts.
- Great service and memories - The Villager's caterers enthusiastically assist with professional catering services and preparation of delicious meals.
- Take-out and food delivery - Local residents enjoy eating at home without cooking, because the Villager Restaurant delivers food anywhere in Kent.
- The right place to dine in the morning - The Villager Restaurant is the only restaurant in Kent, Connecticut open for breakfast.
- They all enjoy the variety of meals and large menu - The Villager Restaurant in Kent, CT changes its lunch specials daily.
"I was extremely happy with the Villager Restaurant's catering services at our wedding." N.C. - Litchfield, CT
"The best restaurant to have breakfast or brunch in Kent. Great Mexican food!!!" S.G. - New Milford, CT
"My children love this restaurant. Very affordable for families with children." F.L. - Pawling, NY
"Great place for breakfast or lunch. Good, basic food at decent prices." J.P. - Kent, CT
View an article (PDF) from The Litchfield County Times newspaper about the Villager Restaurant and its current owner, Mr. Hernandez.